Heartbeat provides cardiac rehabilitation sessions in the heart of your community. We pay for the use of facilities in private gym’s, public leisure centres and we are supported by UCLAN to provide sessions in the heart of the city centre. However we are always exploring new opportunities to provide cardiac rehabilitation sessions in areas which are not already served. Therefore if you are aware of areas/localities which do not have long term, high quality cardiac rehab in the community please contact us.
For an up to date list of all our classes, please see our class timetable page.
Corpus Christi Cardio Club
A Heartbeat “Advanced Programme” since 1993
After you finish your initial cardiac rehabilitation programme, what comes next?
- Instructor led aerobics on Tuesday & Friday evenings, 5:45 to 6:30 p.m. at Corpus Christi High School, St. Vincents Road, Fulwood
- Sports facilities available for Table Tennis etc. before the main aerobics session
- Club open to anyone who has completed the Heartbeat rehabilitation programme
- Run by the members for the members and to raise money for Heartbeat
- Cost of classes is £15 per month
Call in at any session to see us or phone Tony Wilson on 01772 719713 or 07984 133557