Together we can make a difference to local people throughout Lancashire who have been affected or at high risk of heart disease or heart failure!
Why choose to work with Heartbeat?
- Motivate your employees, encourage team building and develop new skills
- Attain corporate social responsibility
- Help support your local charity and people using Heartbeats services
- Be proactive in looking after your staffs health and wellbeing
- Use positive PR and Social Media opportunities to help build your brand profile
- Networking with other local businesses
- Increases job satisfaction by providing fun an engaging activities
- Invitation to Breakfast networking events
- Access to First Aid Training / AED Training at a discounted rate
Whether you would like to challenge your workforce to reach their full potential, or encourage team building working, this corporate challenge is a fantastic way to engage the team whilst raising vital funds for your local Heartbeat Charity! A win win…..
Join our current corporate supporters!
- Booths Fulwood
- Westinghouse Springfield’s
How can you HELP!
- Choose us as your charity of the Year
- Corporate Donations
- Employee volunteering
- Payroll Giving
- Heartbeat Lottery
- Fundraising Events
- Sponsorship of Events
In return, Heartbeat promises to continue supporting over 800 people each week, throughout local areas in Lancashire.
Contact the Corporate Fundraiser Sarah Clark on 01772 717147 or email