Order Xanax Online - Xanax Online Australia
Your volunteering support helps us to raise the profile of cardiovascular disease and positively influence the next generation regarding heart health.
1 in 4 people in Lancashire are affected by heart disease which is why we have to raise over £800,000 every year just to continue providing our existing services to people living in Lancashire.
By giving; your time, expertise or attending and taking part in a fundraising event your involvement will make a real difference. Whether you would like to organise your own fundraising activity, lend us your expertise to enhance what we do or help us organise new events to raise the profile of Heartbeat and heart health we will support you all the way.
Order Xanax Online - Xanax Online Australia
We need your help!
Your involvement will make a difference
We are a small team with big aspirations and we rely on the generosity and time of our donors and volunteers to make those aspirations a reality.
We are always looking for people to help us with all our fundraising activities as well as store and street collections;
- Why not help us organise a new event
- Be a volunteer at one of our events
- Help us co-ordinate our annual raffle
- Count the money we receive from our cash boxes
- Collect a few of the many cash collection boxes we have in various outlets across the region
- Provide admin support for our fundraising activities
- Be a group mentor and work alongside our qualified Instructors to provide individual support to members of our cardiac rehab groups
There are many reasons why people choose to volunteer. For some it provides an opportunity to;
- Give something back to your local community and heart patients
- Feel valued and part of a team
- Spend quality time away from work or a busy lifestyle
- Gain confidence and self-esteem
- Make a difference and be appreciated
For others, volunteering appeals because of its social benefits. These include:
- Meeting new people and making new friends
- A chance to socialise
- Getting to know the local community
- Volunteering has a positive impact on health: 25 days a year reduces the risk of high blood pressure by 40% (Mail Online – 13 June 2013)
- According to the How To Purchase Xanax Online, during the period August 2012 to April 2013, 44% of adults in England said they had volunteered at least once in the previous year.
Quality of life
Xanax Order Online - Canada found that volunteering in later life decreased depression and social isolation. It was also found to boost quality of life and life satisfaction.
Meeting new people
Volunteering is a good way to meet people. This can be vital for older volunteers and people who might be isolated or not particularly integrated into society.
Improved self-esteem and sense of purpose
This can be really important in getting someone back to work. Volunteering can bring back your self-esteem and motivate you. Improved self-esteem can have an effect on other areas of your health and life.
Quotes from our volunteers
“Volunteering for Heartbeat has many benefits to both my physical and mental health. Volunteering has increased my self-confidence, self-esteem and life satisfaction knowing what I am doing is helping others”
“Volunteering is a pleasurable experience and a great opportunity to promote the excellent work done by Heartbeat”
“The staff at Heartbeat are really nice people to work for and there is lots of varied work. Heartbeat help people in the community rebuild their lives after heart disease”
“Heartbeat is very welcoming. Please don’t delay give help today, volunteer for Heartbeat”
“Collecting donations can be fun with many people stopping to converse. Volunteering brightens your day and helps Heartbeat raise funds”
Volunteer Roles Available!
Role: Store Collection Volunteer
We have store collections throughout the Preston area all through the year.
We are looking for volunteers for store collections through until December… Can you help?
- We ask for 1 or 2 people per hour between 10am and 4pm
- Banners, buckets, tabards and ID’s are will be supplied on the day
- On occasion there will have leaflets that can be handed out also
- Support your local Heart Charity
- Supermarkets ie. Booths, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons in the Preston area
- No previous experience necessary
- Good fun, for all ages (Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult)
Role: Fundraising Volunteer
We need you: to organise your own event for Heartbeat, anything from a coffee morning to a summer BBQ, the choice is yours! Invite your friends, have fun and raise money for your favourite heart charity!
Role: Donation Box Volunteer
We need you: to place and return collection boxes in local shops, hairdressers, chippy’s, garden centres, post offices, pubs, clubs etc.
If you are able to spare any time to help with a store collection or could place one of our collection tins please contact Lynn on 01772 717147 or email Cheap Xanax For Sale Online