Our Health education workshops are extremely hands-on with minimal teaching from the front and maximum pupil participation.
What we do …
- Heartbeat specialises in health-related learning activities through workshops for schools, across all key stages
- All our workshops are closely linked to the National Curriculum
- Our aim is to expand a child’s learning experience so that they can take what they have learned back into the classroom where the learning process can continue
- An interactive, educational, fun day for your school to remember with bespoke service tailored to your needs
- We pride ourselves on being able to strike a perfect balance between education and enjoyment but most of all we want you and your children to enjoy the workshop as much as we will enjoy delivering it.
- Workshops are stimulating and engaging with the key messages about making good decisions and being able to act on them.
Knowledge (+ Skills + Attributes) = POWER!
- By working with Heartbeat not only will your pupils benefit from specialist knowledge but by booking with us you will directly supporting our charity who provide support for over 1000 people every week who have suffered from heart attacks, strokes and other cardiovascular diseases.
- For further information and to book your visit please contact Siân Percival-Edwards on 01772 717147 or email email@example.com.
Fully adaptable timetable to suit your school day, (travel expenses of 45p per mile are additionally charged if outside of a PR postcode).
Please see attached brochure for further information: Workshops
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01772 717147 to discuss and book your day.